The following page is to inform you of our process in regard of: collection, usage, and disclosure of your personal data, when you use our website and Services, and the choices you have associated with presenting us that data.
Information, Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.
Information and data we collect from our customers
1. Personal Data: While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). The personal data collection it is only collected via E-mail or Secured telephone line and it’s stored securely. Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
– E-mail address;
– First name and last name;
– Phone number;
– Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City; etc.
2. Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as:
– your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address);
– browser type, browser version;
– the pages of our Service that you visit;
– the time and date of your visit;
– the time spent on those pages;
– unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
How we are Using or may Use your Data
At Right Domestic Services we use the collected personal data you provided to us for various purposes:
– To provide you with a better quality Services and maintain the better acknowledge of your bookings, respectfully your preferences;
– To being able to notify you about any upcoming changes to our website and Services;
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
– To provide you with the best possible customer care and support;
– To make an important analysis and take out a valuable information, so that can help us improving the quality and speed of our Services;
– To monitor the overall usage of our website and which Services, You – our valued customer’s, are more interested into and to improve more this sections with providing you more information about it;
– To detect, prevent and address any future technical issues
How and why we Transfer any of your Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
At Right Domestic Services we may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such an action is necessary to be carried out:
– We will only share any of your information in accordance to comply with a legal obligation;
– We can use and probably share any of your personal data, only in case that we have To protect and defend the rights and any property of Right Domestic Services;
– We will provide any of your data in case we have to seek legal actions to be taken in accordance to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with any Service we provide;
– To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
– To protect against legal liability;
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, that’s why we are committed to secure all the collected personal information about you. We are using technical and physical security systems to protect that information we keep of you, from an unauthorised access of third parties.
Dear valued customers, please do remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service third-party providers
We may employ third-party companies – contractors and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service – Strong Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Contact Us and Company information
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is BKCA Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, with registered company number 10075758, whose registered office is located at 4 Radnor Crescent, Ilford, IG4 5DU.